Tuesday 12 May 2015

BOUT OF BOOKS : 13.0

BOUT OF BOOKS IS BACK!!! For those of you who do not know what it is here is a bit of information.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th  in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
Bout of Books

I had a good time a few months ago while taking part in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I went back to my childhood books and read quite a bit of Hardy Boys. It was great fun. And I also got to interact with quite a few book-lovers. Then I took part in the next Bout-of-Books. But I was not able to be as active as I was the last time. I have been so busy that I did not even know that Bout-of-Books 13 was this week. So I do not really have a TBR.

I will probably read Dante's Inferno and one other book. But I will do my best to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment